- Install structures or fixtures, such as temporary walls, frames, flooring’s, trim, or hardware, using hand or power tools.
- Produce or assemble components of articles, such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, or high-grade furniture.
- Attach parts or sub-assemblies together to form completed units, using glue,
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications. nails, screws, or clamps.
- Detail Landscape
- Gutter Installation
- Pressure Washing
- Window/Door Installation
- First and second fix for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Installation of new bathroom suites, sinks and showers.
- Tiling of bathrooms and kitchens
- Various maintenance work
- Replacing radiators if required
- Trimmed and removed trees for customers.
- Hauled brush and wood from the tree to the truck, used various hand and power tools, cleaned job site.
- Test, assemble, install, or mantain electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Other construction duties as needed
- In charge of the bicycle assembly and maintenance for 20 stores accross the province of Manitoba and British Columbia.
- Over 50k bicycles built in the past 5 years.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business customers to provide assistance with assembly of sporting goods equipment and maintenance.
- Conduct employee hiring, payroll, training in bicycle repair, maintenance and assembly, equipment operations, work and safety procedures, and assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, bicycle production, cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, rates, equipment, labor availability, and workloads.
- Increased well-known international client’s sales by 400%, and kept their stores in top 10 across Canada.