- Check out and check in books, journals and other library materials
- Sort books for shelving
- Shelf-read the books for proper call number order
- Access new books
- Assist studeng, employees and guests
- Help in cleaning the library
- Delivering newspaper in other offices
- Ran errands for office
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars and schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- Volunteered in working fairs
- Greet visitors or answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- organized program for Medical-Dental activities
- Medicine Inventory Count.
- Assisted Annual Budget for Medicines and clinic facility.
- Assisted for Schools Accreditation.
- Assist in teaching basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Helps librarian organize the materials.
- Performs clerical library services.
- Assisting students in using library services and facilities.
- Organize and deliver materials
- Alphabetizing/ writing labels
- Serve food to students.
- Advise students to be seated and orderly while on the bus.