- Creating ASN number
- Receiving incoming goods
- opening packages and removing contents
- labelling goods with details of storage location
- putaway stock in right location
- operating computers to obtain details of location and quantity of items in stock
- Processing picking tickets in Manhattan
- Pick stock as per customer orders
- Pack orders for transport
- Loading of ULD’s
- Print delivery advice and labels
- General warehouse duties/housekeeping
- Mange all stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise
- Keep accurate records for all inwards and outwards inventory movements
- Report to the BM or RM or Head Storeperson on a daily basis any issues relating to goods movements
- Ensure all paperwork associated with credits are complete and recorded accurately
- Ensure all faulty credit stock is returned to supplier in a timely manner
- Keep the stock room clean and tidy ensuring stock is able to be stored in a dust/dirt free environment
- Contribute to a safe and healthy work environment by Reporting all accidents and hazards, avoiding unsafe practices at work , meeting the strategies and goals of the H&S
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using counter balance forklifts, or other equipment.
- operating specialised equipment, such as manually and electronically guided order pickers, and checking goods off picking list
- picking orders from right location and right quantity with RF scanner
- Dispatching goods using Australia post and TNT system
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment while complying with company OH&S requirements
- Manage inventory control processes, cycle counts, inventory discrepancy research and resolution of root cause of inaccuracies.
- Identify and implement process improvements, methods improvements, and problem solving strategies.
- Assist distribution members’ improvements in productivity through accurate inventories.