- Direct technical aspects of newscasts and other productions, checking and switching between video sources, and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
- Observe pictures through monitors, and direct camera and video staff concerning shading and composition.
- Switch between video sources in a studio or on multi-camera remotes, using equipment such as switchers, video slide projectors, and video effects generators.
- Set up and execute video transitions and special effects such as fades, dissolves, cuts, keys, and supers, using computers to manipulate pictures as necessary.
- Adjust machine controls, such as heating mechanisms, tensions, and/or speeds to produce specified products.
- Install, level, and align components, such as gears, chains, guides, dies, cutters, and/or needles to set up machinery for operation.
- Maintaining Stock record of the chemical drums & cargo
- Updating Record to the higher subordinates
- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy
- To follow-up overall inventory management
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report
- Materials receiving and prepared MRR Bin card, SIV issue & reporting of stock
- Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management
- Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items;
- Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of item to be procured;
- Generate Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis
- Input production data according to purchase order in computerized inventory system
- Verify availability or monitor use of safety equipment, such as hearing protection or respirators.Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a department’s storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
- Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks
- Knowledge in various types of commercial activities such as inducting procurement, export-import, banking and L/C
- Correspondence with Foreign Suppliers via E-mail, usage of Internet