- 2 year experience in SAP and 1 year experience in ERP
- GRN creation(migo)
- Maintaining inward outward reports
- Handling Inward receipt outward material transfer and dispatch.
- Handling both Finished goods , Raw material and Packing materiel.
- Inventory management through company rules(fifo,fefo)
- know Invoicing in SAP
- Ensured target achievement as prescribed by the management through effective strategies & customer handling.
- Managed the inventory system of the boutique, placed orders to restock the merchandise while managing the
- outflow and inflow of the inventory by recording the day-to-day transactions.
- Accountable for planning the Store Layout, and accordingly plan the inventory and assets as per Quantity, Margin,
- Understood customer’s requirement and helped them with the available options and consistently built strong and
- lasting relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
- order to drive sales. Managing the VM seasonal budget in order to maximize the ROI.
- Preparing Quotation and Perform Invoices in MS Excel.
- Dealing with Parts Sales and Management.
- Controlling daily transactions of materials Issued Vs. Received.
- Local Purchasing.
- Working with SHREE GOPAL INDUSTRY BHIWADI (RAJASTHAN) AS A STORE OFFICER since January 2009 To oct-2014 .
- SAP Inventory Control systems for SAP software
- Optimization of Inventory & Service Levels: To maintain Min-Max levels of all materials taking into consideration ABC analysis. Maintain fine balance between stock out and over stocking.
- Stock Records: To ensure all entries (like Receipt/ Issue registers, GRN, STN etc.) are made in the system within the stipulated time thereby preventing any backlogs.
- Monitoring of Materials Issues & Receipts: To follow material issuing methods like FIFO based on the shelf life of the materials. Issuing of materials to various departments on material issue slips duly approved by competent authority. Unpacks incoming material; Maintains records of received goods.
- Monitoring of Quality: Comply with Quality regulations i.e. send material for quality check before put to use and rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Perpetual Audit & Physical Stock Taking: To undertake perpetual audit of System Stocks & Physical stocks (Done in randomly selected material every alternate day). Generate exceptions report and submit to the Stores Manager.
- Promote sales by Offering our Brand to Corporate
- Assist customers by providing service and resolving their complaints.
- Hands on Petty Cash System.
- MIS preparation