- Conduct investigations into crime, alleged abuse, burglaries, robberies, and misconduct
- Work effectively in multi-precinct jurisdiction
- Lead investigations into apprehending felons
- Safely and responsibly operate patrol vehicles
- Conduct professional interviews with victims, suspects, perpetrators, and criminals
- Made forcible arrests and apprehensions when necessary
- Collaborated with other law enforcement agencies throughout the country to apprehend felons
- Patrolled roads and highways to enforce traffic laws.
- Enforce traffic and criminal laws.
- Directed traffic during emergency.
- Investigated traffic crashes and provided assistance to motorists
- Wrote reports on arrests made
- Prepared cases for trial and testify in court as a witness
- Received letters of appreciation from community members
- Received commendation and a public award for saving a life
- Wrote detailed reports and legal documents