- Staffing schedules for clinical staff.
- Enter sick time, personal time and vacations
- Direct Bed Meetings
- Communicate with HUB (Admissions) to ensure appropriate staffing to census ratio.
- Kronos Payroll
- Keeps records of all agency nurses used by SSH, to include current licensure, competencies and evaluations
- Establishes a pattern of agency reduction
- Establishes excellent relationships with clinical staff to facilitate staffing and scheduling adjustments
- Creates forms, flyers, and other creative documents using Word processing
- Recruit new talent
staffing coordinator/ hr assistant
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, Internet recruiting resources, job fairs, or employee referrals.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Prepared and checked all new employee documentation.
- Contacted nurses to check on availabilities and follow-up on service issues.
- Effectively developed and maintained business relationships by thorough means of communication over the phone, via email and business meetings.
- Recruited and interviewed applicants daily.
- Maintained paper copies and electronic filing systems for nursing orders.
- Oversaw office inventory and ensured optimum stock availability.
- Made meeting and travel arrangements for staff.
- Plan, organize and implement sustainable staffing strategy.
- Organize and prepare work schedules for employees to ensure the appropriate amount of staff is available for each work shift.
- Maintaining staff throughout the building while staying within an allotted daily budget.
- Assist working on the floor when needed during staffing shortage.
- Assist with new employee orientation.