Staff Pharmacist Resume Examples
staff pharmacist, floater pharmacist and service recovery pharmacist
- Receive written and electronic prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Provides direct consulting services to customers in regards to effective usage of medications to help achieve optimal therapy.
- Distinguish, advise and administer appropriate immunization to at risk populations such as shingrix, pneumonia, tdap, hepatitus A/B, flu and many more
- Help converted walgreens stores from rite-aid transition into new software, system, workflow and guide pharmacists, technicians
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the pharmacy to include processing prescriptions from start to finish ensuring accuracy and suitability across a diverse patient population.
- Provide immunizations services through ancillary and flu vaccines.
- Manage wellness programs that provided medication therapy management (MTM).
- Train and lead pharmacy staff and interns.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, over the counter medications and proper use.
- Compound and dispense speciality medications
- Administer injectable substances to patients, including vaccines and annual Flu-shots.
- Advise customers on the selection of medical equipment, and home healthcare supplies.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals as required
- Prescribe for minor aliments to appropriate patients following the Newfoundland and Labrador Pharmacy Board (NLPB) standards.
- Effectively resolve insurance rejections and other billing issues
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, or narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Reviewed prescriptions to assure accuracy. Counselled patients on new prescriptions
- Taught pharmacy students serving as interns in preparation for their graduation or licensure.
- Assisted Pharmacy manager in day to day pharmacy operations
- Worked with Pharmacy team on MTM outcomes and monitoring.
- Assisted in a buyout of another pharmacy
- Competent in use of an automated counting machine (Parata Mini and Kirby Lester)
- Proficient with ARx and PDX/EPS computer systems.
- Immunization certified since 2008.
- Assisted in closing and transitioning of several pharmacies.
- Maintain daily operations which include: conduct DURs, verify/fill prescriptions, provide pharmaceutical care and counseling, administer immunizations, communicate daily with other healthcare providers, inventory control and ordering, and deliver MTM.
- Appointed as Immunization Division Champion to advance our immunization program and lead the divisions efforts. Communicated company goals, program updates, and tools for success. Continuously ranked in top 5 stores.
- Counsel patients and other healthcare providers on patient immunization and travel health needs.
- Coordinate and execute immunization clinics for employees of local businesses.
- Supervise/Train as many as 3 Pharmacy Technicians as well as train new hirer Pharmacists.
- Interim PIC when there is a need.
- Conduct patient counselling for out patient.
- Validates all doctors’ prescription received in the pharmacy.
- Prepares and labels medicines for in-patient.
- Double check the deliveries of medicines at General Stockroom.
- Daily monitoring of refrigerator and room temperature.
- Charges and prepares medicines of outpatients.
- Double-check all the medicines to be dispensed prepared by Pharmacy Assistants.
- Dispense medicine for In-patient/ Out-patient correctly.
- Check Dangerous Drugs prescription if properly filled; then dispense and record in the DDB and keep for two years.
- Vaccination Addministration
- Weekly monitoring of assigned medicines and reports the critical and out-of-stock of such to the Chief Pharmacist.
- Prepare sterile solutions or infusions for use in surgical procedures, emergency rooms, or patients’ rooms
- Compound and dispense medications as prescribed by doctors , by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities.
- Work central pharmacy order entry, dispensing prescriptions, specializing in specific drug therapy areas, such as oncology and investigational drugs
- Monitors expiration date and facilitates monthly inventory of assigned medicines.
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Verify prescriptions to ensure complete accuracy.
- Provide clear and concise counseling to ensure proper medication usage.
- Manage inventory levels to minimize costs while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Drive immunizations to improve health of community and boost growth of pharmacy business.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.