- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories into data base to accurate results.
- Use masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect ourselves
- Data Entry information of patients and indicate body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal fluid, to computer system to send to labs and determine presence of normal or abnormal components or infectious diseases.
- Prepare the analysis of specimens to send to laboratory and diagnose in a timely manner.
- Aliquoting (transfer of specimen from one tube to another) with the necessary precaution so specimen is not wasted.
- Processing Problem samples and sending to appropriate lab for accurate handling with time management.