- Educate various schools and conferences about a variety of issues that may effect youth of today (Kindergarden to parents).
- Promote healthy decision making and wellness to youth.
- Speak in front full rooms and auditoriums.
- Work with editors and coaches to improve writing skills and speaking skills.
- I founded and developed a Hispanic youth initiative called Movimiento Profetico Juvenile (MPJ) in Northern California in which I served as President.
- We organized annual events where youth came to be inspired, trained, and equipped for personal spiritual life and outreach.
- We trained the youth in how to actively engage their local churches in serving their communities.
- We raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for our yearly mission trips in which we conducted evangelistic campaigns, children’s programs and construction work in Peru, Costa Rica, Africa and Cuba.
- I held public evangelistic seminars in both the United States and abroad.
- I gave weeks of prayers, revival meetings and spoke at youth rallies.
- Occassional host to events such as debuts, weddings and parties.
- Hired to play music as a band at small scale local parties.
- Hired to speak on multiple speaking engagements at our local community.