- Analyzing market data to determine the ideal customer for given product and solution focus on information security
- Working closely with the sales team and customer to understand, capture requirements, propose proposal and pitches for customer business requirement
- Collaboratively with customers, distributors, product vendor to devise effective solutions
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Producing detaild costing for customer and customers and ensuring the contract is profitable
- Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issue to presales management
- Attending and contributing to strategy meeting with the marketing team that pitch is aligned with the marketing compaign
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products & services
- Worked closely with customers, internal staff and other stakeholders to determine planning, implementation and integration of system-oriented projects
- Developed and utilized sales reports, helping leadership make key decisions and outperform operational targets
- Maintained routine communication with clients to assess overall satisfaction, resolve complaints and promote new offerings
- Followed up with customers after completed sales to assess satisfaction and resolve any technical or service concerns
- Proactively managed client correspondence and recorded all tracking and communications
- Achieved Monthly sales goals by promoting cloud products(softwares services) and enrolling clients by explaining programs and services to interested individuals
- Meet with customers to understand their procurement process pain points and propose best of breed technology solution
- Traveled to Australia and the USA to meet with potential customers
- *Work with respective Onsite/Regional Sales Team members in a highly collaborative fashion to be their extended arm for any ongoing Sales Engagements/Discussions
- Strong technical and functional expertise during the entire sales process
- Deep understanding of SMART by GEP platform from implementation & integration perspective
- Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various training during entire Sales Cycle
- Knowledge Management, Pipeline Tracking/Updates & Continuous Process Improvement
- Design and develop pump flow & head with consultants.
- design pipe size and pipe materials as per consultant specs
- Pitch in product details to consultant to get proper approval and inclusion of brand name in vendor list
- Design and select products as per specifications.
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers/ consultant
- Managing and interpreting customer & consultant requirements
- Work with business team to Prioritize demand & Scope the work for a release.
- Provide functional and technical expertise on the OMS application.
- Provide onsite coordination and work with offshore team
- Provide design and guide the team with the implementation of end to end order fulfillment, Inventory management, Catalog Management and Shipments
- Coordinate with external vendors for project deliverables
- Coordinate with QA and Support team for testing and Go-Live activities
- Keeping a track of deliverables and evaluating the risks associated.