- Supporting Sales team and building relationships.
- Documented Technical Solutions for clients.
- Documented Scope of work for accounts.
- Conducted Discovery workshops.
- Architected the solution to implement login resilience to Nab Internet Banking & Nab Mobile Banking applications which improved customer experience, increased performance & most importantly customer can access mobile & internet banking even during the backend maintenance.
- Designed the single sign on solution for different nab applications to integrate with Nab IDP using SAML & Open ID.
- Architected & re-designed the existing aggregator CRM platform which has 34 billion dollar in revenue using Salesforce partner communities, the solution has significantly reduced the licensing cost and also improved customer experience.
- Architected & designed the solution to migrated nab broker site from the physical environment to the Azure Cloud for non production environments.
- Designed the solution to integrate nab broker platform with AEM which reduced the CMS application footprint in Nab.
- Completely API enabled nab broker platform.
- Design and build the solution for the Customer Experience platform using microservice architecture, including leading and following up the development squads to implement the platform with high consistency and resilience built-in.
- Lead and drive the DevOps practice in the engineering teams to successfully deliver the South Africa Bank Build with high confidence, on time and within budget.
- Coach and upskill engineers by conducting technical sharing sessions, mob/pair programming, blogs and a lot of one-on-ones.
- Be part of the Architecture, Infrastructure and IT Operational teams to manage the alignment of the program’s architecture, infrastructure design and operational process to the Group’s Standards.
- Collaborate with the other leaders to build the company culture and transform the way of working from “do Agile” to “be Agile”.
- Build a strong relationship and work closely with the business partner in Indonesia to successfully deliver the disruptive KYC solution in Jakarta, which reduces the onboarding experience from days to 12 minutes.
- Lead a group of talented engineers to join the AWS Hackday in 2018 and won the 2nd prize with the bank loan solution using AWS Machine Learning services.
- Centralise Core Banking System Development
- Presented a talk on Red Hat Summit Pune on Red Hat Data Grid 7 in May-2019.
- Collaboration with Engineering Team for bug fixes.
- Involving and working with engineering team to resolve customer issues.
- 4.8+ years’ experience in the field of design, implementation and consulting in Enterprise Mobility Management(EMM) – which includes Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), Mobile Enterprise Content Management (MCM), Mobile Browser Management(MBM).
- Conducted extensive research on EMM tools like AirWatch, Jamf Pro, Hexnode & Microsoft Intune and carried out extensive Proof of Concepts around these tools.
- Solution presales for mobility opportunities. Primary responsible for responding to RFP’s, RFI’s, designing High level and low-level designs, present the solution to external clients, provide effort estimations and preparing project plans etc.
- Have good knowledge in Microsoft Intune, AirWatch and Jamf Pro.
- Taking training & mentoring others in EMM
- Configured External certificates, Apple APNS certificates and Google GMS certificates for secure authentication of devices.
- OTA (Over the Air) application and policy installations for devices and applications.