Solution Architect Resume Examples
- Meet clients (in-person/e-meet) to better scope and understand their business problems post company introduction
- Create proposals and get potential client buy-in to engage with Mu Sigma by showcasing solutions through design thinking frameworks, algorithms/architecture, engagement models, timelines and commercials
- Initiate procurement process post proposal alignment with clients analytical, legal, finance and procurement teams with creation of NDA, MSA and SOW documents
- Successfully pitched 3 engagement models bringing in revenue over $1,500,000
- Enablement of dual factor authentication to receive one time password (OTP) for secure access.
- Restriction of communication between Corporate and Third-party application.
- Have experience in Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, Mobility solution designing, implementation, administration.
- Have managed a team of technical professionals and provide end to end solutions for Mobility.
- Responsible for SAP Master Data Government Support including – User Support
- Data Migration from Legacy Systems, using Business Objects Data Services, LSMW, SAP Query, etc
- Synchronization/Replication via iDocs of Customer, Vendor and Material Master Data between ECC and MDG Clients
- Preparing Technical/Commercial Presentations.
- Participating in infrastructure movement from On Premise to Google Cloud Platform. Solution Architect was responsible for most legacy systems without owner. We are moving from Proxmox Cluster to Google Compute Engine instances, and if possible to Docker images (if we can recreate the systems).
- Involve in code review process to improve code quality. Sharing best practices to other engineers in sharing session (formal and informal).
- Creating Architecture roadmap for 3 years ahead, based on company’s goal.
- Improving process for Software Development Lifecycle, working with Product Management and Delivery Team (Project Managers and Scrum Masters). Defining key milestones with required outcomes, i.e Product Team needs to Product Technical Documentation (PTD) before starts development.
- Setting up Blueprint for Company’s guide for Software Development, including sets of best practices and supporting resources for engineers.
- Designing new solution to accommodate real-time refresh ability to bookings warehouse from Amadeus Data
- Prototyping DW solutions post profiling, understanding Business changes and translating those into a materialistic outcome based solution
- Experience on the parsing of Amadeus XML feed and mapping input data to the normalized data model on spark platform.Performance optimized solutions to achieve half an hour refresh on bookings warehouse
- Validating performance aspects of Teradata GCFR code for the project
- Managing team and ensuring on-time customer deliveries. Coordinating with clients to understand the business requirement for the Enhancements.
- Technical architecture design for Mobility solution for On-Premise & Cloud Models
- Methodical approach in implementing the ITIL process in the current projects.
- Set-up laboratories from scratch for evaluation & introduction of new technologies building architecture roadmaps for mobility solutions
- Have been part of the entire Lifecycle management of EMM: Provision, Deploy, Secure, Operate & Retire
- Keen interest in learning new skills and growing with the Organiz
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.ation
- Enabled business on Alexa skills
- Recommendation on cost effective instant messenger tool for Safexpress
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise software solutions for different industry verticals
- Experience in developing enterprise web applications using Java EE Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, Spring Boot, Spring security, Oracle ADF.
- Experience in developing asynchronous web apps using MEAN stack ( Mongo DB, Express js , Angular and Node js)
- Experience working with DevOps pipeline – Jenkins, CI/ CD and docker containers
- Hands on experience in developing back end web service integrations using REST and SOAP protocols.
- Experience in developing decentralized web applications using REST based micro services architecture.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS and Oracle ( PaaS and IaaS)
- Build and set up the infrastructure systems and development processes.
- Lead a team of 15-20 engineers in a startup environment to build stable and robust products for our client.
- Designed architecture for software solutions of the product.
- Continous collaboration with functional counterparts to understand the requirements and suggest solutions.
- End to end ownership from requirement analysis, development, and deployment. Integration is the key.
- Mentoring the team to new and innovative platforms for development.
- Also helped the team with technical implementations, using the below technologies:
- Architected backup & recovery solution for PeopleSoft ERP in AWS.
- Reduced overhead & infrastructure cost by 15% by consolidating & deploying enterprise data warehouse to GCP
- Experience in building hybrid mobile apps using JQuery Mobile, Phone Gap, Google Firebase and Oracle MAF
- Experience in building Chatbots using NLP libraries ( Stanford and Apache Open NLP) and cloud services such as IBM Watson NLU, Microsoft LUIS, Google NLP and Google DialogFlow
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.