- Identifying business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project
- Designing the entire system based on the received requirements
- Choosing the system architecture and each individual component of this system at a high level
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
- Architectural review
- The sole owner of the VideoKen Learning platform contributed from the Idea of the product until delivery. Managing product development team and providing development and integration efforts.
- Major contributor in VideoKen Embed Player which known for Better user engagement
- Consapulize and architect VideoKen VideoLake to manage and provide deep search on videos
- Managing cloud infrastructure for 4 products and 2 research aspects
- responsible for different platform stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of the system architecture.
- Develop websites using the latest versions of React and Angular and cross-platform mobile apps using React Native.
- Lead a team of 8 members in the development of Client web and mobile projects.
- Train interns with the latest technologies for web and mobile development.
- Build a live streaming platform that is being used for interviewing using WebRTC technologies. Web-version is built using Angular 4( migrated to Angular 6) and App is built using React Native.
- Build microservices using Spring boot that provides access to different aspects of our application.
senior software architect
- High and low-level design including research for optimal technological solutions for each level.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, or need for security restrictions to determine system configuration.
- Create platform for web/mobile applications and services including software to hardware integration.
- Overhauled, modernized company’s build, development, and test environmentsMoved entire source catalog to Git / GitLab; Introduced and ported all projects to CMake; Added compile-time testing and continuous integration to core libraries; Led company adoption of Agile processes, TDD