social media/pr coordinator
- Launched and managed social media presences on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other relevant social media sites
- Worked with marketing managers to ensure proper messaging is being executed online and is relevant to organizational goals
- Scanned social media channels and RSS feeds for appropriate news to share
- Supported and protected the nationally recognized brand by ensuring positive messaging was well maintained through online communities
- Managed online discussions by listening to users, reading between the lines, and responding in a timely manner to customer needs and requests while working closely with the customer relations team
- Prepared reports to update internal staff on usage statistics
- Managed B2B relationships in Liberty Village’s 300,000 sq. ft. retail location
social media/marketing coordinator
- Managed C level executives calendar, travel, expense reports, and meeting invitations.
- Maintained weekly Social Analytics to increase consumer engagement.
- Managed the social calendar and daily publishing to drive brand awareness and user engagement.
- Collaborated with Marketing team in execution of email campaigns, field promotions, and other marketing plans using Mailchimp.
- Researched and identified potential key influencers, bloggers, and online media in designated verticals to join the team.
- Increased customer satisfaction by creating online survey campaigns using Survey Monkey and Google Forms.
- To communicate with clients for their marketing needs and targets
- To make strategies for social media campaigns
- To communicate client’s need to the team
- Study marketing campaigns of competitive brands for our clients
- Search for prospective clients for the company
- Timely delivery of work to the client
- Search for creative Marketing Campaigns
- Compose images of products, using video or still cameras, lighting equipment and afterwards using the editing software.
- Upload digital media, such as photos and video to the Facebook and Instagram page.
- Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets.
- Analysed data from previous social media posts to optimise the success of future advertisements online
social media, e-commerce, digital sales coordinator
- Authored creative messaging and copywriting for digital
- Utilised a multitude of applications to assist with effectively marketing an online ethical travel service
- Planned corporate events such as the yearly Summer Q, holiday parties and several wine events
- Understands and values the unique viewpoint and input of sales, marketing and communications