- Observe and evaluate players
- Determine training needs of players
- Plan, direct, and participate in recruitment and enrollment activities. Work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Coached players between the ages of 12-15.
- Explain the importance of teamwork, and the empowerment of young women
- Help girls understand the fun of healthy competition.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and emotional advice to young girls.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of my groups.
- Develop a close relationship between me and young girls by the importance of clear communication skils.
- Plan, organize, and conduct soccer sessions for children age 3-8.
- Contact the parents of players to provide information and answer questions in order to ensure satisfaction with each session.
- Collaborate with additional coaches during each session.
- Ensure safety of each player during every session.
- Coach soccer to children between the ages 3-8.
- Collaborate with additional coaches in order to provide optimal soccer sessions.
- Demonstrate basic soccer drills based on experience as a competitive soccer player.
- Communicate frequently with parents to ensure satisfaction of each session
- Maintain safety of each player during soccer sessions.
- Identify, nature sporting talents amongst students fraternity by organizing inter-year events.
- Prepare a detail coaching program for coaching boys and girls.
- Schedule the use of recreation facilities such as soccer fields and tennis courts.
- Directed a group of 10-15 fourth grade soccer players for a season in an effort to win games and sharpen their skills in the process