small business consultant
- Work with clients’ to conceptualize business ideas then plan the business, and problem solving, from concept to realization and help clients develop business skills and knowledge.
- Assist in designing a business plan or marketing plan, to determining which marketing techniques to use and how to use them
- Business Coaching helping clients’ to create success by focusing on personal development: time management, self-sabotaging behavior (like procrastination and distraction), finding clarity, decision making, and getting into action. assisting the to client find the answers from within themselves.
- Conduct on-site observation to ascertain business function and personnel work performance, providing solutions for greater efficiency and employee types for specific roles.
- Prepare or assist in producing business plans, and compliance documentation. Work or procedure manuals, train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.