- Plan, organize and conduct activities
- Lead warmup exercises before lessons
- Held a leadership role as a ski instructor by managing large groups of people, demonstrating skills, and ensuring safety
- As a server, was responsible for providing food and drinks to wedding guests, and prepared the banquet hall
- Taught first and second year skiers aged 4-10 how to ski.
- Created a safe and fun environment for students.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about progress in their skiing.
- Teaching children under the age of 8 how to ski.
- Teaching kids 4-12 how to ski, in groups ranging from 3-15 kids, in instructor groups of 1-3 instructors.
- Helping parents with sign up and payment process.
- Helping kids with their rentals and fitting.
- Encouraged students to practice skiing to improve technique and skills.
- Teaching individuals new skills and techniques to help improve their skiing ability
- Help raise confidence levels using many different methods
- Work with multiple different age groups ranging from 5-18 years of age
- Answering the questions of individuals taking part in lessons and individuals at the resort as a whole
- Establish teacher/student/parent relationships
- Teach children ages 3-12 how to ski
- Teach kids how to correctly put on ski boots and skis
- teach proper safety while skiing
- help set up ski area in mornings for guests at the ski area
- assist supervisor with any help needed when counting money, signing kids up for classes and paperwork.