- Working in USA Base Camp / Taji- Responsible for all Waste Management activities on Base.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies&procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Prepared food for over 100 children for breakfast, and lunch.
- Served hot, fresh food with a smile in a timely manner.
- Managed the site by ensuring a clean serving, and dining area for the children.
- Project details :- PROPOSED KWANGWA MWALIMU NYRERERE MEDICAL CENTRE – MUSOMA (MARA) REGION PHASE 1
- Supervised Teaching Staff ensuring that policies and procedures were followed.
- Worked with families in helping them develop goals.
- planned staff and parent meetings.
- kept track of the monthly budget and expenses.
- entered data. filing and spread sheets
- Handled all concerns relating to the schools daily functions
- prepared time sheets and approval
- Direct and supervise workers.Managing sub-contractors
- Managing work schedules on day to day
- Consulting with client
- Handling project budget
- Drawing programs
- Pricing and Estimation for extra work
- Managing site safety
- established community partnerships
- provided support to all staff
- ensured that all staff followed day care licensing and Head Start performance Standards
- Made sure that children and families had a safe, clean, happy learning place that children could come and learn developmentally appropriate learning activities.