- In charge of all civil and building works on site.
- Measurement of completed works.
- Working hand in hand with safety representatives to implement vivo energy Kenya lifesaving rules.
- post tensioning method of construction supervision.
- Permit to work holder.
- Manager contractors, laborers and plant on site
- Daily project planning, preparing project monthly report and material ordering.
- Implement project quality management plan,
- Developing of method statement for every task,
- conducting risk assesment for work on site.
site manager / supervisor
- Ensured workers completed work on schedule
- Coordinates tasks according to priorities and plans
- Labor Payments
- Billing Process according to diff. vendors
- Manages budget, resource allocation, and forecasting tools to ensure best possible use of resources and to plan and report budgetary expenses effectively.
- Ensures and analyzes production targets onsite are met daily, weekly, and monthly by measuring against Company goals
- Interfaces with the client, operations team, and corporate departments as necessary.
- Conducts staff meetings to ensure communication of corporate policies and goals.
- Manages staff by selecting and recruiting, developing, and mentoring staff; handle corrective actions as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with Company policy; evaluating performance; providing training and development opportunities; coach and counsel staff ·
- Completes CBPS staff payroll, site billing, service enhancements and employee of the month.
- Set up and oversee the quality of recreational-use rental items for graduations and weddings.
- Know product specifications and best use of rented items.
- Load transport with the material needed for job set up.
- Keep the work environment clean and orderly.
- Transport rental items quickly and safely to customers.