- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
- Inspection of construction, installation of firefighting pipe laying and whole connection, fittings, joints as per detailed drawing
- Inspection of duct layout
- Run pressure tests to firefighting pipes
- Coordinate between the design and production teams to ensure a high end quality
- Maintain site at healthy and safe enviroment
- Plan and coordinate survey work with project activities.
- Site engineer assigned as a role to Perform personnel functions such as supervising & maintaining day-to-day work of fabrication of penstock for sikkim ronghnichu 98 megawatt hydroelectric project (client madhyabharat power corporation ltd subclient texmaco rail and engineering Ltd.).Maintaining all the precaution and measurement of making ferrule for penstock,including taking measurement of plate (517 grade F and 537 class 1, 32mm & 36mm ).Procedure maintaining of welding joint( SAW and SMAW welding) including pre heating and post heating measurement of welding joint temperature monitoring & control,Radiography test, Ultrasonic test and Dye penetration test analysis.Quality control and visual inspection.
- Establish &coordinate the maintenance of safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines in the prescribed condition.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics.including making wage sheet of employees.
- Quantity take off, checked all drawings
- Produce working drawing and shop drawing
- Coordinate with sub-contractor
- Reported directly with senior engineer and project engineer for site coordination and approval
- Checked System Formwork Design and Scaffolding
- Supervised Construction Work
- Permit holder
- Carry out all the activities at workshop and field.
- Ability to work in life plan with all HSE requirements.
- Calculate the quantity of the work scope.
- Ability to carry out fabricate and installation of flow line.
- Documentation all information of the site works and Coordinate the work done with client.