Site Engineer Resume Examples
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
- Inspection of construction, installation of firefighting pipe laying and whole connection, fittings, joints as per detailed drawing
- Inspection of duct layout
- Run pressure tests to firefighting pipes
- Coordinate between the design and production teams to ensure a high end quality
- Maintain site at healthy and safe enviroment
- Plan and coordinate survey work with project activities.
- Site engineer assigned as a role to Perform personnel functions such as supervising & maintaining day-to-day work of fabrication of penstock for sikkim ronghnichu 98 megawatt hydroelectric project (client madhyabharat power corporation ltd subclient texmaco rail and engineering Ltd.).Maintaining all the precaution and measurement of making ferrule for penstock,including taking measurement of plate (517 grade F and 537 class 1, 32mm & 36mm ).Procedure maintaining of welding joint( SAW and SMAW welding) including pre heating and post heating measurement of welding joint temperature monitoring & control,Radiography test, Ultrasonic test and Dye penetration test analysis.Quality control and visual inspection.
- Establish &coordinate the maintenance of safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines in the prescribed condition.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics.including making wage sheet of employees.
- Quantity take off, checked all drawings
- Produce working drawing and shop drawing
- Coordinate with sub-contractor
- Reported directly with senior engineer and project engineer for site coordination and approval
- Checked System Formwork Design and Scaffolding
- Supervised Construction Work
- Permit holder
- Carry out all the activities at workshop and field.
- Ability to work in life plan with all HSE requirements.
- Calculate the quantity of the work scope.
- Ability to carry out fabricate and installation of flow line.
- Documentation all information of the site works and Coordinate the work done with client.
- 1. Worked in 3.27MW in pokran (Rajasthan) by the vendor of Larsen and Toubro ecc division.
- 2. Worked in 5.3MW in rawra (Rajasthan) by the vendor of Larson and Toubro ecc division.
- 3. Worked in 4.75MW in lumbania (Rajasthan) by the vendor of Larsen and Toubro ecc
- Worked diligently towards timely , under-budget completion of projects.
- Managed the design and production of structural components.
- Lead the analysis of validation tests and integration.
- Direct design and project engineers,as well as all CAD technicians from planning to construction.
- Closely collaborated with construction contractors to ensure both safety of the facility and timely, economic completion, according to public and corporal safety regulations.
- Carried out load and structure calculations, investigated beam and foundation strength.
- Took constant preventive measure in accordance with meticulous analyses of given designs.
- I have to produce rebar shop drawing and do sketch drawing in site to report project engineer.
- I had worked in the construction such as site engineer. I had to check rebar, quality of building, control the materials, manage the site and control the labor.
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
- Constructed with government budget such as RCC building, steel structure building and Health & Rural center project.
- Reported about the site condition to government’s quality controller.
- Supervised in renovation and decoration works such as removing old paints, old materials and decorated room; such as ceiling, wall, bath & wc with a beautiful design as well in kitchen with tiling, basin, sink and cabinet etc…
- Was the 3rd in command in the construction in 2 buildings
- Held the full responsibility of the technical office in regard of those 2 buildings
- Took part in the meetings with the subcontractors, suppliers and the consultant office
- Supervision and inspection of the works done, ie: formworks, steel reinforcements, concrete works
- Observing all the site plan sheet and discuss the same with sr.engineer if there is any requirement to create some change in site plan.
- Leading and directing on site construction teams.
- Sending daily progress report to reporting manager.
- Studying and assessing drawings, plans, specifications and others documents relating to constructions.
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specifications.
- Ensuring proper execution of all the site work and marking day to day attendance of workers.
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for regulatory approvals and contract issues.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.