- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, , and evaluate employee performance.
- Serve orders to customer
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness, health, and safety standards in work areas at windows, counters, or tables.
- Leading a large group of people in a productive manner.
- handling cash from registers to deposits.
- Making sure areas are clean and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Stocking freezer and walk in fridge if required.
- Handle records and paperwork.
- Strive to achieve profit and sales goals.
- Ensure the restaurant is properly stocked and staffed for all hours of operation.
- Cross-train and back up other shift managers.
- Meet all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Solve unresolved customer issues.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and requests from prospective customers.
- Provide accurate, specific and timely performance feedback for General Manager
- Identify individual development needs with appropriate training.
- Resolve associate, tool and product delivery issues
- Oversee and ensure the operations of equipment in Compounding, Nutrients, Gelatin, Encapsulation, Inspection and Packaging.
- Schedule and issue work orders to maintenance for repair of encapsulation and ancillary machines to minimize breakdowns and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Manage Train and Develop Soft Gel Department personnel to ensure good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) are followed and to enhance quality, Safety of work performed.
- Ensures raw material usage and product yields meet or exceed standards. Participate in monthly Materials Review Board (MRB) meetings.
- Develop empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding standard goals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
- Assume responsibility over team productivity and manage work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Schedule staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.