- Direct co-workers and helped them troubleshoot difficulties with relations to customers.
- Serve as a customer representative for the product and services.
- Adapt the quantity of ingredients to match the amount of items to be sold.
- Decorate baked goods, such as cakes.
- Monitor product preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that product is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Monitor food preparation methods to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Assess staffing needs, and recruit staff as needed.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Closed books every night.
- Assist in creating schedules
- Prepare orders specific to each customer
- Keep the store stocked, as well as take/input inventory electronically
- Ensure the store is ready to open by prepping food, cleaning the lobby, equipment, cold tables, etc
- Count and balance the tills at closing
- Ensure my employees are comfortable and happy, as well as able to take breaks when they need to
- Recruit and conduct new employee orientations.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations. and present them with menus and wine lists.
- AS MANAGER HELD RESPONSIBILTY FOR CREW OF UP TO 6-10 MEMBERS.MANAGED INVENTORY,SALES,STOCKROOM AND FREEZER,ALONG WITH SKILLS TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE.
- Dealing with customers. Assuring Food quality. Training and coaching junior Team members.
- Dealing with safety and security.
- Managing cash and accounts.
- Handling with bank deposits.
- Creating schedules and forecast.
- Daily and Weekly Inventory.