- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
- Cataloguing customers concerns and comments
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explaining repairs to customers
- Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
- Recommend service maintenance to customers and record their approval/decline of certain service recommendations.
- Warranty Claims processing (PA Submissions)
- Ability to easily explain to customer about certain issues they are not familiar with and educate them about the products they buy.
- Product Knowledge in most vehicles in North American market.
- Most Importantly High Customer Service Quality to all
- Conduct the Motorist Assurance Program guidelines to prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Closing and opening, car safety inspections, and time management.
- Assisting customers in the service department
- Keeping records of customer vehicle history
- Greeted customers and discussed the type of quality, and quality of repairs.
- Computed charges for repairs or services and payments.
- Answered telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Managed the cashier and profit information, ran trips to bank.
- Picked up and brought vehicles and filled out information.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on service that have been preformed.
- Preforming a damage inspection of the vehicle before and after the work was preformed.
- Having a educational discussion of the service report with the customer.
- Get approval for the repair from the customer and answer any desired questions.
- Ability to work independently without much supervision.