- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments.
- Completes a variety of food preparation, customer transaction and sanitation jobs.
- Preparing and expediting food orders.
- Cleaning duties, such as clearing tables and sanitizing food preparation areas.
- Make quality products.
- One of the Crew Trainer for Dinning Service Crew or what we call a CTC member.
- Become a Most Improve crew in 2015
- One of the Most Top performer In 2018 and 2019
- Take orders from customers and present them as requested
- Process bills for the customer and also issue them receipts
- Help with outdoor delivery or with food preparation at the kitchen, depending on what is required at any particular time
- Pack foods ordered by customers and serve them in the most efficient manner
- Set the table in an orderly manner before customers show up
- Get tables cleaned once customers are through with their dining
- Provide helpful answers to queries or questions proffered by customers
- Take customers’ orders and place ordered items in POS machines.
- Making sure delivery of foods to the customers are on time without sacrificing quality standards.
- Keep work areas, such as food preparation areas, and customer areas clean and organized.
- Serve excellent foods to customers and also collect payment, after which they issue the client with receipt for payment received.
- Manages the shift operation of the internet cafe
- Monitors the computer condition
- Attends to costumer needs and other services
- Reports directly to the owner