- Maintained a positive attitude and resolved customer complaints promptly and professionally.
- Ensured that proper sanitation and safety procedures and techniques are being followed.
- Assisted management with inventory control and stock ordering.
- Took the initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties were completed.
- First in – First out (FIFO).
- Maintain Cleanliness of the area/Store.
- Product Inventory and checking expiration.
- Assist costumer Needs
- Prepare bills for food, using calculators, and accept payment or make change.
- Balance receipts and payments.
- Awarded as Crew of the Month for three consecutive months
- Highly praised by the managers for being the strong Service Crew
- Be the face of McDonald’s
- Be part of a friendly service team
- Greet and serve customers in a fast and friendly manner
- Learn about food preparation and customer service
- Ensure that the restaurant is clean
- Assisting customer for their needs and inquiries
- Handling customer service and operation flows
- Handling order taking and dispatching of products
- Dealing and coordinating with supervisors and managers
- Coordinate important issues to my supervisors and managers regarding the operation procedures
- Coordinate in the promotions and problems of operations
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the designated area