- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of cooking machinery.
- Direct or coordinate deliveries.
- Provide customers with product details, such as best sellers of the house or preparation descriptions.
- Weigh, grind, and pack products for customers.
- Service crew members prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service.
- Restaurants primarily hire service crew members to work full- and part-time hours during all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Service crew members work in a team-oriented environment with other service crew staff members, and typically report to the shift manager, assistant manager, and manager.
- Service crew members work within the restaurant itself, and do not travel outside the property to perform their regular work duties.
- Covers all of the tasks needed to provide people with good customer service including taking orders, preparing food, presenting it to the customer and collecting payment.- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges, maintain clean and tidycheckout areas.- Issue receipts, refunds and change. Tract transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Improved operations by working with team members and customers to find workable solution.
- Create agenda, materials and communications for team meetings.
- Ensure the food is properly handled and stored.
- Ensure the area was clean and up to company standards.
- Manager cashier
- Serves customers
- Assist in decorating the waffle plate
- Cleans the waffle machine
- Promotes the menu
- (One year attachment Program) Mezzanine Level, Arrival Hall North, Changi Airport, Terminal 2, Singapore 819643.
- Set-up the dining area and service station in preparation for the days business.
- Take all guest orders following proper guest serving procedures.
- Promptly and correctly deliver all orders to guests.
- Perform daily and weekly housekeeping and cleaning duties according to schedules.