- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens.
- Serve food to customers.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change. descriptions.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
- gave good and quality costumer’s service
- did multitask
- accepted the task with a smile
- became professional
- made good food and beverages
- Interact with customers, received orders, processed payments, respond appropriately to customer issues.
- Preparation of products as ordered by customers.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Unloading deliveries and stocking products.
- Ability to operate cash register terminal.
- Greet Customers.
- Interact with Customers.
- Process Payments.
- Serve food.
- Clean and maintain stocks.
- Cook and packaged batches of food.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standard in work areas.
- Complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Assists customers by providing information and resolving their complaints with a smile.