- Responsible for evaluating client websites and developing a plan filled with action items.
- Monitored scheduled and unscheduled algorithm changes to the major search engines.
- Represented the company at a variety of Internet marketing seminars and symposiums.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients. Also, social media paid platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
seo(search engine optimization)
- Long Tail Keywords
- Buyer Intent Kwrds
- Low competitive keywrds
- Very Easy to Rank in Search Engine
- Competition Analysis
- Professional SEO Audit Report
- Complete Report
- Keyword Ranking on Google.
- Backlinks For Ranking a Website(Doffolw & Nofollow)
- Website Design on WordPress And Blogger
- On-Page SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Work closely within a SEO team to provide value to company.
- Complete all assigned technical SEO tasks by Team Leader.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and social media and campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor websites and online presence.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Creating high quality backlinks using internet SEO techniques.