- On page and Off page optimization
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics Conduct on-site and off-site.
- SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Up to date with current search engine news, trends, SEO practices.
sr. seo analyst
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Used SEO techniques to drive targeted traffic to client’s site while getting the site ranked for non-brand terms and increased first page targeted keywords over 100% thus increasing revenue and decreasing PPC cost.
- Used Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to optimize web properties.
- Developed, delivered and analyzed search engine optimization reports and link building reports.
- Created competitor analysis reports to show the strengths and weakness of competitors.
- Responsible for overall organic traﬃc and the content publishing of the blog section.
- Responsible for the on-page and off-page optimization of the blogs on various blogging and submission websites enabling 25% growth in organic traﬃc.