- Designing and updating job descriptions Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance) Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates Job brief.
- Interview Co-ordination
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Involved in full recruiting life cycle & End-to-End recruitment.
- Job posting on job portals and shortlisting the profile as per requirement.
- Understanding client requirements and deciding on the recruitment strategy.
- Sourcing CV’s from various channels such as referencing, company’s own database, Job Portals ie. Monster and Naukri.
- Conducting Drives, Walk-ins, and personal interviews.
- Conducting HR interviews to check the candidate’s suitability for the requirement.
- Providing timely feedback to the client on their requirements and to the candidates on their interview
- Specialized in helping qualified candidates reach their career objectives and goals in the Information Technology field.
- Perform full cycle technical recruiting for numerous clients in the St. Louis and Boston marketplace. Recruit for technical roles including, but not limited to, Software Engineers and Developers, Data Scientists, Project Managers, Business/Systems Analysts, Database Administrators (SQL and Oracle) and Network/System Architects/ Administrators.
- Conducted in-depth [technical and non-technical] interviews for positions from startups to Fortune 500 corporations nationwide.
- Source candidates using Internet-based sourcing techniques: job boards, web crawlers, search engines, social networking tools, university alumni sites, blogs, local organizations websites, discussion groups, and public and proprietary resume databases.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience – understanding the job order, sourcing and qualifying the right candidates, handling negotiations, and closing deals.
- Conduct professional assessment and verification for skills, experience, availability, compensation, willingness to travel/relocate and overall suitability for the position.
- Work on technical requirements and conduct primary sourcing and requirement-specific technical screenings. Sample job orders worked on:
- Recruiting people at all levels i.e. form experience range of 2-15 years for all permanent, subcontracting and direct.
- JAVA, C++, .NET, ORACLE, CRM, SQL, PL/SQL, PeopleSoft, Cisco, SharePoint, Data Warehouse Architecture, Solutions Engineering, Lotus Notes Development, Network Engineering, Software Engineering, etc.
- Work on non-technical job orders such as Project Management, Business Development Management, Technical Writing, Business Analysis etc.
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting process from sourcing to recruiting for different employment types including W2, Corp-to-Corp, 1099 for U.S. Citizens, GC, H1-B, TN-1, and EAD holders.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) including JobDiva, BullHorn and CATS
- Hands-on experience with Vendor Management Systems (VMS portals) such as Fieldglass and IQ Navigator.
- Prepare submittal documents for each shortlisted candidate and schedule interviews.
- Communicate with candidates throughout the hiring process.