sr. qa analyst
- Assisting the Team lead and the Manager with creating test plans and strategy.
- Keeping the Leads/PM informed of all updates, concerns and delays on the project.
- Delivering written and verbal instructions to the team in a clear and comprehensible format/manner.
- Monitoring testing progress, updating the team on design change and providing task related feedback to the team members.
- Communicating authentically to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly coaching and mentoring Junior testers to attain a senior tester level.
- Identifying and resolving or escalating conflicts in the team.
senior qa analyst
- Developed the framework from scratch using the page object model framework with page factory design pattern, and Behaviour driven development for reusability.
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Created Maven Project using Maven build automation tool to create dependencies like wars, jars. Usage of plugins for invoking XML files.
- Triggered POM.XML files using Jenkins, Continuous Integration Tool to generate reports and to trigger periodically. Used GitHub, source code management tool for code re-usage, high portability extending the scope of Automation Testing.
- Reviewing the Test Reports using TestNG framework
- Performed web services automation testing using Rest Assured.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting logged defects using JIRA tool.
senior qa analyst
- RTN is application, which runs on CISCO STB and ANT-Galio Browser. This acts as the Navigational Panel for user. It has useful features like Zapper, EPG, VOD, DVR, MRDVR, PPV, EAS and nPVR. These are created on industry standards skins, which are rich as well fast to perform well on slow and less powered STBs.
- Keeping Team Leader aware of all limitations within the team.