- TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE OF FIXTURES AND CONTROLLING THE DOWNTIME IN BIW FABRICATION LINES.
- COMPLIANCE TO SPARE PARTS AVAILABILITY.
- DEPLOYMENT OF STRICT ADHERENCE TO PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY INNOVATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS TO REDUCE CHANCES OF ACCIDENTS.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF CORRECTIVE ACTIONS TO AVOID DENTS AND DAMAGES IN CABS IN ORDER TO REDUCE REWORK.
- CALIBRATION OF ALL CRITICAL FIXTURE COMPONENTS AS PER SCHEDULE.
- ENSURING “5S” LEVEL IN MAINTENANCE STORES AND COMPLIANCE TO SAFETY STANDARDS ON THE SHOP FLOOR.
- Manage documentation and disbursement department for Asset Base Financing.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches and departments.
- Communicate with stockholders or other investors to provide information.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Passed the examination for CPA license in 2005
- Joined BDO Sanyu in 2005
- Working for BDO Sanyu for 14 years.
- In-charge of audit engagement for public company listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange and Nasdaq and private company which is in IPO process
- Having experience of IFRS implementation
- Currently a senior manager, responsible for managing multiple audit engagement
- Played an instrumental role in processing ,evaluating and sanctioning various types of Retail loans ( Housing Loan, Vehicle Loan, Education Loan and other PMMY loans etc.)
- Conducting pre sanction visits prior to sanctioning and post sanction visits.
- NPA Management and Recovery of Loans.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual , business customers and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Responsible for generating Business and working towards achieving the allocated Budget figures.
- Contributing towards the fee based income of the Bank vide cross selling of various products like (Mutual Funds, Insurance, Mediclaim policies, Gold coins, Sovereign Gold Bonds,Credit Cards,Demat accounts and various Govt. schemes like PPF accounts , PMBIMA, APY etc.
- Issuing Bank Guarantees for our HNI Customers.
- Responsible for Implementation of new processes and tools identified and drive adoption with Service Desk & End Users.
- To interview and appoint the skilled resource for the required job profile L1/L2/L3.
- Provide support to end users using desktop, laptops, VDI, other hardware (MNET etc)
- To setup plans for business continuity and setting up sites in India to ensure operations in case of outages.
- Create and publish templates to use for daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports and presentation for the clients and required stakeholders.
- Prepare all the reports for SLA performance, also help with the financial reports for the project.
- Responsible for rostering, performance management and leaves for both L1/L2/L3 (Shift Lead/Track Leads) resources working in all the tracks.