Senior Manager Resume Examples
- TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE OF FIXTURES AND CONTROLLING THE DOWNTIME IN BIW FABRICATION LINES.
- COMPLIANCE TO SPARE PARTS AVAILABILITY.
- DEPLOYMENT OF STRICT ADHERENCE TO PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY INNOVATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS TO REDUCE CHANCES OF ACCIDENTS.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF CORRECTIVE ACTIONS TO AVOID DENTS AND DAMAGES IN CABS IN ORDER TO REDUCE REWORK.
- CALIBRATION OF ALL CRITICAL FIXTURE COMPONENTS AS PER SCHEDULE.
- ENSURING “5S” LEVEL IN MAINTENANCE STORES AND COMPLIANCE TO SAFETY STANDARDS ON THE SHOP FLOOR.
- Manage documentation and disbursement department for Asset Base Financing.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches and departments.
- Communicate with stockholders or other investors to provide information.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Passed the examination for CPA license in 2005
- Joined BDO Sanyu in 2005
- Working for BDO Sanyu for 14 years.
- In-charge of audit engagement for public company listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange and Nasdaq and private company which is in IPO process
- Having experience of IFRS implementation
- Currently a senior manager, responsible for managing multiple audit engagement
- Played an instrumental role in processing ,evaluating and sanctioning various types of Retail loans ( Housing Loan, Vehicle Loan, Education Loan and other PMMY loans etc.)
- Conducting pre sanction visits prior to sanctioning and post sanction visits.
- NPA Management and Recovery of Loans.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual , business customers and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Responsible for generating Business and working towards achieving the allocated Budget figures.
- Contributing towards the fee based income of the Bank vide cross selling of various products like (Mutual Funds, Insurance, Mediclaim policies, Gold coins, Sovereign Gold Bonds,Credit Cards,Demat accounts and various Govt. schemes like PPF accounts , PMBIMA, APY etc.
- Issuing Bank Guarantees for our HNI Customers.
- Responsible for Implementation of new processes and tools identified and drive adoption with Service Desk & End Users.
- To interview and appoint the skilled resource for the required job profile L1/L2/L3.
- Provide support to end users using desktop, laptops, VDI, other hardware (MNET etc)
- To setup plans for business continuity and setting up sites in India to ensure operations in case of outages.
- Create and publish templates to use for daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports and presentation for the clients and required stakeholders.
- Prepare all the reports for SLA performance, also help with the financial reports for the project.
- Responsible for rostering, performance management and leaves for both L1/L2/L3 (Shift Lead/Track Leads) resources working in all the tracks.
- Lead a large, multi-functional team including Project Managers, Engineers and Analysts.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and make plans with a combination of operational and technical tools.
- Prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Lead Tech and Tools team of 25 developers to manage test automations, capacity planning tool, Trifacta migration and software testing.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Escalate and resolve project issues by effectively working with Product Managers, Business Owners and Development Teams
- Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
- Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Conducting meetings at regular intervals with fellow employees for discussing and sharing the vision and the goals of Organisation and encouraging them to share their inputs,ideas for improving the individual performance and achieve the expected Business figures.
- Conducting Retail camps at various outlets for penetration of Business .
- Work with customers for any special requirement and find the right person to complete the same.
- Identify and work on service improvement items.
- Identify and improve items to improve end user experience.
- Creation of different catalog items (Request) for end user so they can request items easily and avoid productivity loss.
- Ownership of different SLAs attached with service desk and non-service desk tracks.
- Work with the stakeholder(internal/external) to review the performance for the desk and overall achievements.
- Responsibilities assigned for different tracks, Service DeskManage different SLAs like FCR (First Call Resolution), AHT (Handling time), ASA (Speed to Answer), Non-Abandon, CSAT for different modes of communication.
- Provide support via phone, chat, email, Self-service, Walk in.
- Provide support in updating the knowledge base as & when required.
- Monitoring of Net Overnight Position Limit
- Monitoring the Gap checks, Breach Chekcs, AGL & IGL
- Preparation and Submission of regulatory returns like GPB,NOPL and Forex Turnover Data
- Provide support with any special project and reporting.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.