Senior Developer Resume Examples
- Worked as a senior developer for client Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Core application stacks are, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, WCF, Web Service, SSIS, Windows Service, VB 6.0
- During this period have worked on many projects to fix and enhance the bank back-office and customer-facing web application
- Have been rewarded with many awards for CAN do attitude
- Have been promoted to the next role as Development Specialist
- Write, modify and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Assist in creating the technical aspects of websites.
- Support existing infrastructures.
- Develop new technologies.
- Organize content.
- Analysis of requirements for each of the countries involved in Payroll transformation
- Identify the input feeds for each of the countries
- Transform the requirements into mainframe code
- Test the developed mainframe code
- Transform the data into G2 format as identified by the payroll system
- Automate the daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc processing of all the payroll feeds
- Develop test and deploy the Balancing and Control feature for each of the payroll feed
- Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Test web applications units and systems.
- Evaluation, design and implementation of Integration technical requirements(REST APIs)
- Promotion of Salesforce Lightning Development and Testing best practices, QA on Lightning Framework & technical issues resolution.
- Technical Fitment Analysis and Proof of Concepts
- User Acceptance Testing support to clients
- Implementation of Deployment and Continues Integration process.
- Set up community template in salesforce.com
- Integration of SFDC with SAP using Mule soft (cloud) as middleware integration layer and APEX Web Services.
- Develop Secure File Transfer (SFT) file flows between mainframes and Payroll system
- Issue analysis and resolution
- Worked on the payroll transformation for Australia, Canada, Great Britain, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Spain
- Integration of Salesforce from SAP using Lightning Connect Feature.
- Analysis and development of internal lottery systems
- Optimization of web system for lottery distributors
- Optimization of Stored Procedures
- Diagnosed and troubleshooted UNIX and Windows processing problems.
- Project Name – UDA – Universal Data Acquisition
- UDA is the first Ab initio project to be implemented for US client and was conceptualized to replace the various manual processes and legacy system involved in acquiring data from various sources and involves acquiring 3000+ files in multiple formats across multiple applications. First phase of the project went live in July 2017 and second phase went live in September 2017.
- Analysed the requirements by understanding the current legacy system design and architecture involving manual, java and excel macro process.
- Providing an optimized ETL design and architecture to integrate the various processes.
- Implemented the new design and build using ab initio to replace various applications using manual processes and Java code.
- Handle the production rollout implemented in July 2017 and September 2017.
- Project Name – Spark
- The objective of the spark programme was to help client decommission all the legacy applications and implement Ab Initio based ETL solutions.
- Understand requirements by analyzing the current legacy system design and architecture involving programs like COBOL, Assembly language, C program being called by different legacy applications.
- Providing an optimized ETL design and architecture by translating existing C program into the ab initio code.
- Implemented the new design and build using ab initio to replace various applications using Cobol , Assembly language programs , C programs being called by different legacy applications and ensure the highest Delivery Quality.
- Involved in handling the production rollout.
- Replaced the lead developer that left the project in the middle of development, finished MVP until deadline
- Develop the site engine and mobile api using different technologies
- Implement different techniques to speed up and optimize the solution
- Helped moving contents to the new engine after the company has been purchased by OLX Group (Naspers Classifieds)
- Led engine development process to work within new country
- Suggested a paid-future (first implemented at Torg.com) that still accumulates around 20% of company’s income (OLX Group proposed this feature to other sites in the group)
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.