Senior Consultant Resume Examples
- To train the client about the single axis tracker installation system & Huck tool maintenance.
- To monitor the installation of the NEXTracker NX HorizonTM product line as per approved drawing (Single Axis Tracker System).
- To assist with trouble shooting and repairing of damaged Huck Tools like Power rig 940/913 series, 2624/2630 series, A1100 series etc.
- To create & inspect the Installation as well as Pre commissioning checklist.
- To co-ordination/follow up the requirements of the project such as sight and shop drawings, tools & equipment’s, materials.
- To monitor daily activities and maintain the daily progress report (DPR) as well as daily observation report.
- To maintain the weekly as well as monthly construction status report.
- Identify use cases and involve in design and project estimations.
- Interaction with multiple backend teams to understand, resolve and optimize backend interactions.
- Architect a single page application from scratch with high performance and responsive design.
- Follow test-driven development and adopt CI/CD pipeline for faster and seamless delivery schedule.
- Led ServiceNow team in Dubai for overall ServiceNow ITSM & ITOM implementation.
- Automated multiple infrastructure solutions using Powershell, Shell Scripting, REST, SOAP, etc. to reduce the response and resolution time significantly.
- Provide technical support to designers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Automated end to end solutions using ServiceNow Orchestration for Active Directory, BOX, OKTA and other complex applications such as VMware and HPNA.
- Integrated AWS, Azure and VMware with ServiceNow Cloud Management Module.
- Built end to end use-cases for VM provisioning utilizing the orchestration capabilities like powershell, ssh, REST, etc
- Built ready-to-deploy 50+ use-cases including the documentation involving Active Directory, MS exchange, BOX, OKTA, Infoblox, HPNA, VMWARE, etc
- Discussing with designers, end users and Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation.
- Write, analyze, review programs, using workflow diagram.
- Worked on migration project, SOAP to REST, in DevOps model.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Develop or update project plans including information such as project objectives, technologies.
- Monitor or track project deliverables and support on the time of deployments.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) in all phases of development cycle.
- Managed projects for design, configuration and implementation of SailPoint IIQ, including coordinating with vendor leadership, technical services leadership, and end user customers.
- Understanding of directories (AD/LDAP) and group structures, policies etc, SAML 2.0, Frame set up for enterprise level Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO), Entitlement Management and Identity Management.
- Have excellent technical leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- To prepare data and information for making regular report data analysis.
- Designed and Implemented Page object model framework using Selenium,Java,TestNG and Maven for web application.
- Designed and implemented Behaviour-Driven Development framework using Java,Cucumber and Maven for web application.
- Developed Automation Reports using Extent Reports Api’s
- Configured Jenkins Jobs to run Automation test cases.
- Developed API Automation Framework using Rest Assured.
- Worked in Agile team and Actively participated in all scrum ceremonies.
- Reviewed code written by other teammates and suggested improvements if required.
- End to End managing the headcount, Resource Time sheet, Allocation/De-allocation, Billing, On boarding/Off-Boarding for Citi connect projects.
- Responsible for gathering of relevant project data and has to produce information to be presented for review by the management.
- Prompt follow up with the process owners to ensure timely closure of corrective measures and Management update.
- Build up a repository of project templates.
- SOW uploads and maintenance of contract repository in coordination with PMs.
- Follow up with TAG for open requirements and sharing weekly consolidated report to internal stake holders.
- Month end billing activities and working closely with PDs & Finance to complete the billings on time.
- Involved in a governmental system, used by millions of users worldwide
- Proactively participate, coordinate and design product used by Deloitte internationally
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Managed end to end client requirements.
- Conducted industry and market research.
- Designed and improved operational processes for a growing startup.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to submit status on daily basis with customers and team members.
- Interacting with customer as well as team for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications.
- Sprint – Planning, Estimation, Review & Retrospection.
- Design and Development of Lending applications with C#.net, Web Services and Pl/Sql.
- Code Review and Defect Management (Application and Pl/Sql Code).
- Quick and efficient turn around with Bug Fix and support
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.