- To train the client about the single axis tracker installation system & Huck tool maintenance.
- To monitor the installation of the NEXTracker NX HorizonTM product line as per approved drawing (Single Axis Tracker System).
- To assist with trouble shooting and repairing of damaged Huck Tools like Power rig 940/913 series, 2624/2630 series, A1100 series etc.
- To create & inspect the Installation as well as Pre commissioning checklist.
- To co-ordination/follow up the requirements of the project such as sight and shop drawings, tools & equipment’s, materials.
- To monitor daily activities and maintain the daily progress report (DPR) as well as daily observation report.
- To maintain the weekly as well as monthly construction status report.
- Identify use cases and involve in design and project estimations.
- Interaction with multiple backend teams to understand, resolve and optimize backend interactions.
- Architect a single page application from scratch with high performance and responsive design.
- Follow test-driven development and adopt CI/CD pipeline for faster and seamless delivery schedule.
- Led ServiceNow team in Dubai for overall ServiceNow ITSM & ITOM implementation.
- Automated multiple infrastructure solutions using Powershell, Shell Scripting, REST, SOAP, etc. to reduce the response and resolution time significantly.
- Provide technical support to designers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Automated end to end solutions using ServiceNow Orchestration for Active Directory, BOX, OKTA and other complex applications such as VMware and HPNA.
- Integrated AWS, Azure and VMware with ServiceNow Cloud Management Module.
- Built end to end use-cases for VM provisioning utilizing the orchestration capabilities like powershell, ssh, REST, etc
- Built ready-to-deploy 50+ use-cases including the documentation involving Active Directory, MS exchange, BOX, OKTA, Infoblox, HPNA, VMWARE, etc
- Discussing with designers, end users and Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation.
- Write, analyze, review programs, using workflow diagram.
- Worked on migration project, SOAP to REST, in DevOps model.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Develop or update project plans including information such as project objectives, technologies.
- Monitor or track project deliverables and support on the time of deployments.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) in all phases of development cycle.
- Managed projects for design, configuration and implementation of SailPoint IIQ, including coordinating with vendor leadership, technical services leadership, and end user customers.
- Understanding of directories (AD/LDAP) and group structures, policies etc, SAML 2.0, Frame set up for enterprise level Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO), Entitlement Management and Identity Management.
- Have excellent technical leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- To prepare data and information for making regular report data analysis.