- facilitate dialogue among other clubs
- contribute to serving up school activitiesIntergenerational Dinner
- Halloween Happening
- Facilitate dialogue between clubs
- Organized multiple events for Petersen Residence Hall, a 500 student resident hall, with 7 other students acting as People of Petersen
- Brainstormed and sought action against various problems in the dining halls on the Universtiy of Iowa campus as a member of the Dining Committee in the Associated Residence Halls Senate
- Represented the needs and desires of the Petersen Hall residents by attending and actively participating in weekly meetings as a member of People of Petersen
- My duties inculde attend mandatory meetings, contacting my thirty assigned clubs, and writing senate bills for my clubs. I am a voice for the students.
- Complete forms in accordance with bureaucratic procedures.
- Voted and passed a $1.3 Million budget
- facilitate dialogue between other clubs
- tutor kids in the subject of science during extra help hours
- Rewrote Elections Code entirely to implement proportional representation after several experiments with voting methods.
- Implemented gender & sexuality GE requirement for B.A. students to increase awareness of LGBTQ+ issues on campus.
- Pioneered the Open-Source Textbook Project to provide a free, online textbook alternative for UCSB students.
- Represent the views of students in the shared governance process.
- Planned and hosted events to emphasize community and create a safe, positive environment for all residents
- Represented residents of Seton Hall to address concerns and improve residence hall life
- Acted as a role model for good behavior for residents
- Assisted residence directors and assistants in decorating, advertising, and hosting various events