- Customer Service, greeted customers with a friendly attitude.
- Checked ID’s at the door, making sure customers were of legal drinking age.
- Maintained a safe, friendly environment for all patrons.
- Removed unruly, intoxicated or violent customers from the bar.
- Contacted taxi services for customers upon request.
- Helped with clean up at end of shift.
- Escorted female employees to their vehicles at the completion of shifts.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting.
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing
- Maintain a safe play environment and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Explain rules established by owner or management, such as sanitation or maintenance requirements or parking regulations.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Purchase security-related supplies, equipment, or technology.
- Support efforts to reduce substance abuse or other illegal activities in the workplace.
- Patrol/Monitor activity
- Patrol property on foot
- Inspecting buildings/Equipment and access points
- Ensured patrons of proper rules and guidelines were issued by mall management and their respective property owner.
- Monitor 40+ corperate buildings, prevent signs of potential threats and ensures security of doors and windows.
- Train new security personnel.
- Continuously pratrol parking area to provide visible deterrent to infractions.
- Prevented public disturbances by physically and mentally deescalating violence or eruption of offensive behaviors or situations.