- Maintain and manage security systems and safety products and equipment.
- Conduct security checks and inspections of systems and network processes.
- Investigate and communicate security violations.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Manage front desk, customer service, telephone etiquette, check guest in and out.
- Monitor security cameras, conduct patrol of premises, observe and report suspicious activities.
- Enforce rules and procedures and ensure all emergencies are dealt with in an urgent manner.
- Prepare detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy when providing information to Security Management
- Demonstrated public safety dedication through thorough patrolling of community events
- Record required date for incident reports and files quickly and accurately
- Supervised property entrances and exits and monitors employee safety
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons
- Completed required shift logs and reports, highlighting routine activities, suspicious circumstances and critical incidents
- Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Protect assigned post against, theft, fire, vandalism, illegal entry and trespassing.
- Patrol areas of assigned location.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and provide information as necessary.
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.