Security Professional Resume Examples
- Maintain and manage security systems and safety products and equipment.
- Conduct security checks and inspections of systems and network processes.
- Investigate and communicate security violations.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Manage front desk, customer service, telephone etiquette, check guest in and out.
- Monitor security cameras, conduct patrol of premises, observe and report suspicious activities.
- Enforce rules and procedures and ensure all emergencies are dealt with in an urgent manner.
- Prepare detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy when providing information to Security Management
- Demonstrated public safety dedication through thorough patrolling of community events
- Record required date for incident reports and files quickly and accurately
- Supervised property entrances and exits and monitors employee safety
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons
- Completed required shift logs and reports, highlighting routine activities, suspicious circumstances and critical incidents
- Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Protect assigned post against, theft, fire, vandalism, illegal entry and trespassing.
- Patrol areas of assigned location.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and provide information as necessary.
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
- Answered phones, monitored closed circuit television systems, and alarms.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Performed first aid or directed responders in the event of workplace accident resulting in injury.
- Conducted foot patrols to ensure security of facility, detect unsafe activities of employees and prevent theft of merchandise.
- Patrol entire mall for any unusal activity.
- Apperhension of any suspect known to have commited an offence.
- Write daily report of all infractions encountered threw the work day.
- Maintain a constant presence to ensure saftey for all customers.
- Communicate with other personel to ensure a safe work place.
- Possessed effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
- Displayed exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Displayed strong intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Handled situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently.
- handled pressure of working with high volume general public .(constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
- Maintained proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Preserved orders and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Provided background investigation support to the US Military, in accordance with that secretary of the Army Directive, as it pertains to child related background check services,
- Utilized verification, adjudication and investigation processes and systems for individuals completing security and employment documentation.
- Responsible for the initiation child related background investigation,
- Coordinated, processed, submitted, and tracked background checks for individuals.
- Monitored background investigation processing through email and automatic systems.
- Compiled, interpreted, screened, and reviewed results of preliminary background checks to identify whether they contain derogatory information.
- Reviewed entries in Joint Personnel Adjudication Systems (JPAS), OPM Central Verification Systems (CVS), Personnel Investigations Processing Systems (PIPS), Defense Central Index Investigation (DCII), FBI Fingerprint and installation records check results. Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) of 306 (Declaration of Federal Employment), Resume, Remedy, and related databases.
- Handling crisis and emergency situations.
- Able to work in outside adverse weather conditions.
- Excellent decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of safety rules as well as evacuation procedures and practices.
- Always communicating in a friendly and positive manner.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.