- Patrolling entire facility.
- Scanning checkpoints and checking any nearby locks.
- Maintaining access control of and logging warehouse usage.
- Writing a log of all completed activities or occurrences of note.
- Secured multi-million dollar data Data Center by monitoring high-risk areas and working with AMAG and Lenel System.
- Used biometric to validate customers, vendors, and employees.
- Trained and mentored newly hired employees and supervisor.
- Creating badges for employees, TRT cases for new shipment orders, respond to employee email request, update security logs ( username & password)
- follow-up with missing package info, provide customer service, and follow security procedures.
- Provide site security management.
- Conduct Vital Asset Protection
- Emergencey response and scene control.
- Provide authorized access to security zones.
- Advise clients on appropriate site control and employment of security staff and measures.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring CVCC surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.