- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property;
- Monitoring surveillance equipment;
- Inspecting buildings,
- Equipment, and access points;
- Permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Answer calls in professional manner
- Time management
- Operate computer and security systems
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Worked in variety of different locations. Each needing a different approach.
- Maintaining safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises.
- Completed reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Protect company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Conducted a random check of the facility inside and outside
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Made sure employees were safe inside and outside
- Led a check while employees were entering and exiting the building to ensure things weren’t being taken are had any weapons