- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts and rule infractions.
- Performed surveillance of suspected individuals using cameras.
- Monitored alarm system for fire intrusion and duress alarms and respond when needed.
- Create a safe working environment for visitors, guest and staff at the hospital.
- Watching Cameras
- Data entry
- Patrol through offices
- Signing in contractors and visitors
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.security concerns or safety hazards
- Acts as a security personnel designated to one of the Agency’s clients.
- Ensuring the safety of the client’s employees and premises.
- Receiving documents being delivered at the client’s doorstep where I was deployed.
- Dealing with lots of clients including VIP ( Celebrities )
- Undertaking regular internal and external foot patrols of the site
- Ensuring the site is a safe/secure and pleasant environment for guests and staff at all times
- Conducting regular floor walks throughout a shift to ensure smooth running of security operations
- Temperature checks, contacting facilities if any damages occur ( Plumbing, power etc.. )
- Patrolling hotel public areas, and staff areas
- Crowd control in bar/ restaurant areas, function rooms during events
- Investigating anti-social and suspicious behavior on hotel premises, Fire and smoke alarms, first aid and welfare checks
- Use of control room and CCTV programs, safe opening device, key re-cutting and door auditing.
- Coordinate with other hotel departments to complete tasks.