Scrum Master Resume Examples
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Responsible for product delivery management for HR Nationalization Project; Afaq.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the team with outcome resulting in improved performance.
- Remove team obstacles by escalating issues to leadership resulting in on time delivery of issue solution.
- Facilitated Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Reviews. Conducted sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
scrum master, pmo
- Guiding team in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Maintenance of various tickets in JIRA and Confluence.
- Sprint Planning, arranging Scrum events and maintaining Scrum artefacts using Agile methodology.
- Raising and managing Risks and Issues.
- Predicting the number of deliverable possible for an iteration.
sr. scrum master/ project manager, digital practice
- Playing the Scrum Master role for a mobile software development team applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Managing projects in a high integration and complex IT ecosystem
- Responsible for facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Documenting patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Producing detailed project plans.
- Finance, budgeting and resource planning
- Delivering complex projects on time and on budget.
scrum master/test manager
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.,sprint Retrospective.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features. Monitor schedule and cost performance.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Direct and lead development team from project initiation through the delivery of final product.
- Tracked and managed product backlog, burndown metrics, velocity, and task breakdown. Managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant with scope.
- Training and grooming for new joiness in the organization for Agile Manifesto.Prepare various matrics for our Management and Customers.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Point of contact for internal and external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
scrum master/program manager
- Helped the Product Owner in grooming and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning meetings, Daily scrum, sprint review, product backlog refinement meetings and sprint retrospective meetings
- Helped the team to write and split User stories, breakdown Epics and estimate user stories
- Used JIRA to maintain product backlog and sprint backlog and to create and track user stories, Sprint planning, tracking and managing sprints, created status reports and burn down charts.
- Facilitated regular meetings with offshore team to understand progress, challenges and remove blockers for the scrum team. Provide agile guidance and direction to offshore and onsite scrum teams.
- Communicated with resource managers, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Participated in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
- Making the leadership team understand and abide by the concept of Agile Project Management methodologies
- Bridging the gap between development, UI/UX, marketing and Product management team.
- Training and mentoring on agile methodologies.
- Formulating various facilitation techniques to conduct ceremonies
- Pull stories from backlog to the sprint
- Organise daily stand ups to track work items
- Handle CR creation ,implementations for deployments
- Manage scrum using JIRA
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.