- Worked on developing characters, stories, and scripts for multiple IPs – including “Aychu: Guardian of the Green”, and “Spell-O-Bell: The Joy of Spelling”, which were recently launched.
- Garnered hands-on experience in writing stories of different formats.
- Wrote 10+ scripts that were adapted to comic book.
- Worked closely with the production team to provide support and timely assistance.
- Developed an unflinching ability to work with rigid deadlines, limited resources, untimely changes, and multiple rounds of feedback.
- Used my experience as a Software Developer to help create processes that reduce inefficiencies in the workplace.
- Rewriting the script if necessary.
- developing believable plots and characters.
- Getting feedback about the first draft of your work from producers or script editors.
- Researching background material.
- Laying out the screenplay to an agreed format.
- Coming up with themes and ideas.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, animators, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Select plays, scripts, books, or ideas so that we can produce excellent stories.
- Compose and edit scripts with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
- participate in meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Plan and coordinate the production of musical recordings, selecting music and directing voice artists.
- Analyze a script, noting events that affect each character’s appearance, so that plans can be made for each scene.
- Confer with the directors and producers to prepare, edit or make changes to the script to be used in the production of corporate AVs.
- Research the client company’s history of products and their presence in the market while deciding the inclusion or exclusion of information.
- Develop content for the company’s social media presence thereby increasing online activity.
- Create and approve storyboards in conjunction with art directors.
script writer/vo artist
- Worked as AD for the TV documentaries
- Scripting of various documentaries for government welfare programs
- Production assistance and Voice Over
- Research to collect data and information in making documentaries