- Responsible for teaching three students in three grades (1, 2, and 3.)
- Taught all subjects required by the school for these grades except music.
- Responsible for these grades’ recess activities, and shared responsibility for the whole school recess activities.
- Shared responsibility with co-teacher for Christmas and end of year presentations.
- Lead singing for the whole school every other Wednesday.
- Attended board meetings, a teacher conference, and a district (multiple states) school meeting.
- Responsible for finding and helping with art projects.
- Educating children on the importance of Sports.
- Imparting the basic fundamental knowledge to children and teens in their day to day life.
- Organizing team building fun games for children and teens.
- Delivered lectures in following course (Social Studies, General Science & Islamiyat)
- Delivered lectures in following course (Social Studies, General Science and Islamiyat).
- Maintaining good order and discipline among students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times.
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care arrangements, for the better organization and administration of the school.
- Contributing to the professional development of new teachers and student teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School.
- Providing the necessary information and advice to the designated personnel in the school and to provide all the necessary information regarding requisitions and arrangements in connection with the teaching of the subjects assigned.
- plan class lessons, tasks and activities to comply with the national curriculum and standards;
- set quizzes, tests and exam papers at school level examinations;
- coordinate or conduct school activities related to subjects or clubs;
- coordinate assessments processes and procedures for final reporting to school board or national committees.
- Worked as a school teacher for two school years (2017-2019).
- Aside from teaching, organizing school events is part of our duties and responsibilities.
- Creation of inventory (classroom inventory, financial statements, and liquidation reports) and making monthly reports such as Form 1 and class records are part of the must do as teachers.
- Good working relationships with the lay administrators and the fellow school teachers.
- Working under pressure is part of the daily routine of the school, good thing that made our edges more sharpened.
- Establishing good rapport between teachers and students, creating a good teaching and learning environment.
- Catering the needs of the school’s stakeholders especially the local school organization like SGO(Supreme Student Organization) and PTA (Parents and Teachers Organization)