- Observe and monitor children’s play activities.Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- develops and oversees academic programs and activities
- ensures the quality of education provided by the teachers
- implements and upholds playschool policies
- Responsible for supervising academic and extra-curricular activities and overseeing the disciplinary practices of the school
- Ensures the members of the faculty’s adherence to the school curriculum, as well as to the ideals and principles of the school