- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level
- Installing metal sheet roofing, metal roof battens, and metal guttering.
- Supervising, Quoting and installing residential scaffolding
- Insurance Building and Repairs on residential properties
- The ability to receive orders and execute orders without question unless unsafe
- Commercial job experiences, residential and mine sites.
- Building and breaking down scaffolds at high elevations for construction sites.
- Operating numerous power tools, machinery and lifts
- Installing ladders, walkways and handrails within construction sites.
- Transportation of heavy Material such as Scaffolding, Boards, Beams, and Tubes.
- Maintaining high standards of safe work over long working hours.
- Read, interpreted and follow technical prints, drawings, and plans to create scaffolds.
- Determine and utilize all required tools, materials and their quantities.
- Erected, set up, repaired and dismantled scaffolds, walkways and other similar structures.
- Moved equipments and materials to proper locations and used hand signals to direct cranes.
- Maintained work-related records and took care of tools and inventory supplies.
- Adhered to established safety standards and practices, as applicable.
- Operated hand tools, power equipments, forklifts and company trucks, in a safe manner.
- Responsible for going to active work sites and inspecting existing scaffolding.
- Often responsible of Erecting and dismantling Timetables.
- Often asked to go to sites and discuss scaffolding changes with contractors.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.Lift and carry heavy equipment
- Work effectively and collaboratively within a team
- Work effectively and sustainably within a construction enviornment
- Work safely at heights