- Wash hands
- Put on gloves
- Put on all safety attire
- Get cleaning supplies out to begin the day
- We handle waste material management from trash collection to recycle to contaminant cleanup.
- Pick up chicken that have been dropped on the floor by workers, keeping the floor clean so that no one slips and fall
- Sanitize the floors with solution
- Followed safety standards and established SOPs when handling, mixing and storing hazardous chemicals.
- Clean Jennie O plant after production to make sure it was in compliance with USDA and FDA regulations.
- Followed company and OSHA safety protocols for handling and disposing of hazardous materials.
- Maintained compliance with safety and clean area procedures.
- Cleaned and serviced food processing equipment after use and as needed.
- Removed all waste products from food production areas on a regular basis.
- Oversaw timely provision and servicing of operational supplies.
- Maintained and updated daily task logs completely and accurately.
- Furnished assistance to other sanitation and facility staff as necessary.
- Set up for ceremonies in the downtown areas ensuring that the grass is mowed and well maintained for the upcoming event, makes sure that the area is clean and litter free.
- Perform heavy manual labor in the collection and disposal of refuse, lift, carry and dump refuse containers, prepare and operate various types of equipment involved in street cleaning.
- Back fill construction sites using shovel and hand tamper, levels construction sites and replaces excess soil from sites by loading in a truck or trailer.
- Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks, assuring that it is not overloaded and that the load is properly and safely distributed and meets all safety regulations.
- Operates dump trucks, stake and platform trucks, tractors, pickup trucks and tractor attachments to transport work equipment to designated construction sites.
- Load and unload waste materials and bulk items; monitor collected waste for hazardous or toxic materials.
- Prepare and drive department vehicles, and equipment; during winter months, attach and operate snow plows, remove snow and ice from construction sites, and spreads salt as needed.
- Loading / Unloading Trailers .
- Sorting products on pallets / skids.
- Handling equipment such as a pump trucks and wrap dispensers.
- Keeping work area clean.
- Wear the designated ECM uniform and CSA approved steel toe shoes at every facility.
- Occasionally work at different locations throughout the day.