- Assisted in management of business by maintaining records and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies.
- Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions.
- Provided customer experience to clientele.
- checked in customers
- Clean floors as required.
- Process customers’ details into a computer system.
- Answer phone calls and provide the customer with relevant information
- made appointments
- Greet all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the salon.
- Consistently follow all required protocols for scheduling salon appointments.
- Process guest credit card information for salon services.
- Manage all front desk tasks, including the maintenance of client records and lab data.
salon receptionist/salon concierge
- Greeting costumers with a positive attitude.
- Keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Take care of the guest from the time they come in till they check out.
- Answered phone calls, recorded detailed messages, and transferred calls to respective individuals.
- Taking payments after each guest service.
- Set appointments for clients per day.