- Evaluated and recommended individual treatment programmes for skin and body skin problems. Completed medical questionnaires to address allergies.
- Trained Staff
- Applied facials and make up. Administered manicures, pedicures and body massage.
- Client bookings, Stock orders and stock-taking of beauty products.
- Achieved a high level of customer satisfaction for all beauty treatments.
- Selling minutes and packages
- Booking appointments and follow up
- Checking the machines were operating safely and correctly
- Consultations to customers
- Storing customers lotions
- Develops and review customer relations policies, programs and procedures plan, put into place and manage after-sales services, and continually improve those services
- Trained new hires on standard operations and ethical practices to ensure professional service
- Ensured proper staffing to establish high standards of customer service
- Managed sales and support staff to perform all aspects of business operation
- Work with other management personnel to designed marketing and sales campaigns
- Communicates with colleagues to determine their specific needs and the needs of customers
- Interprets and provides clear and accurate information to colleagues to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure day-to-day salon operations run smoothly.
- Chat with customers, learn their preferences and build good relationships.
- Prepare weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Monitor stock of beauty products and order supplies as needed.
- Track monthly costs (e.g. payroll, hair care products, equipment).
- Organize training for new hairstylists and receptionists.
- Prepare daily shifts, based on demand and scheduled appointments.
- Maintaining high standards of morale and personal appearance of all staff
- Offer discounts to loyal customers.
- Advertise our services on social media.
- Gather feedback from our clients and make sure they have a pleasant experience in our salon.