- Overseeing daily salon operations
- Hiring and training beauticians, as needed
- Organizing employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Order beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations
- Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards
- Increase business by developing innovative marketing programs.
- Overseeing daily salon operations.
- Client Satisfaction.
- Created repeat business by developing relationships with customers.
- Customer service, answer & make phone calls.
- Maintain & conduct inventory, personnel, orders, supplies.
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Verify staff credentials, such as educational and certification requirements.
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Billing & handling of cash plus bank
- Maintaining records
- Overseeing promotional strategies
- Handling customer complaints & Client consultation