- Clients Consultation.
- Stock Management.
- Staff Management.
- Client Relationship.
- Served as primary point of contact for vendors from beauty supply companies, ordered new products as needed on weekly basis.
- Proficient in scheduling appointments over phone, in person, and by email.
- Prepared financial entries at end of each day for personal business through Vagaro Pro.
- Logged daily, weekly, and monthly gross and net income of business.
- Assisted in hiring new front desk staff as well as independent stylists.
- Maintained salon payroll through Shopkeep as well as timecards for front desk staff.
- Handled personal business taxes as independent contractor.
- Recorded inventory sales into the salons weekly income report.
- Schedules, salon quota, keep track of staffes individual salon goals.
- Assisted salon in gathering all pertinent information for payroll taxes.
- Served as primary point of contact for stylists and guests for information on Salon products and services.
- Establish and execute procedures for control of assets, clientele records, and payroll to ensure profitability.
- Oversee the flow of cash and other financial transactions.
- Brought salon booth rental percentage from 70 to 100.
- Worked with Shopkeep POS to track product sales and inventory.
- greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
- Processed guest credit card information for salon services.
- Reported any unprofessional behavior from clients to upper management.
- Handled guest and stylist complaints in a calm and professional manner.