- Taking phone calls
- Booking appointments
- Washing hair
- Making tea/coffee
- Combing/blow-drying hair
- Doing washing
- Greeted and escorted guests to assigned chair offering refreshments and magazines.
- Assisted Master colorist with folding foils, mixing color, toner application, shampooing and conditioner, give clients hair treatments, blow drying,and scalp massage.
- Prescribed hair products to clients hair needs.
- assisted with salon keeping such as sweeping,mopping, doing laundry, and running errands.
- Assisted receptionist with checking people in and out, answering calls, and make appointments.
- Clean seating areas of customers.
- Set up product displays.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Scrub and polish counters, other equipment and clean glasses, dishes.
- Primary responsibilties included:Maintaining the front desk to be clean and free of personal items.
- Greeting all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
- Scheduling spa appointments with customers and maintaining client records.
- Handling guest complaints calmly and professionally.
- Janitorial duties such as cleaning work stations, sweeping floors, sterilizing equipment, and cleaning the spa according to State of Florida safety and sanitary regulations.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp.
- Make and manage future and current appointments.
- Restocking and managing product inventory.
- Keeping the salon presentable on a day to day basis.