- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales. Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products and firearms
- Firearm safety & manipulation
- Range safety officer
- Customer service and product knowledge
- Interpreted from English to Spanish and Spanish to English during sales
- Buyer order write-ups, car faxes, and credit checks
- Demo rides with customers to assure quality of vehicle
- Negotiated, closed deals, and tended money
- Financed vehicles of all different types, cars, trucks, buses, and machinery
- Gave presentations and training of new products to different dealerships across the country
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with informatio n and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Order or purchase merchandise to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Trained new employees to be salesman
- Sold extended warranty plans on all types of vehicles from used to new
- Ascertain premium rates required and cash reserves and liabilities necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
- Design, review and help administer insurance, annuity and pension plans, determining financial soundness and calculating premiums.
- Securing customers signatures on final sales order
- Determining the appropriate financing for the customer
- being ready to handle any problems with customers or client, problem solving on the fly, crowd control and satisfying the needs of the customer who did not get what they wanted.
- Having lots of patience and being able to handle different kinds people and their needs.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and prices.
- Move heavy furniture over 50lbs.